I learnt an interesting lesson this weekend – to trust that gut feeling, my intuition.
I had a hunch about something, and it proved to be right. Except, I kept second guessing myself, telling myself I was foolish. I felt so certain, but at the same time doubtful.
The doubt came from fear (my good old friend!) and sometimes it felt like the doubt was speaking louder than my intuition.
You know that feeling, when you just feel certain about something? When, even if it seems silly, or you can’t explain it, or you just have a knowing… listen to it. Because it’s probably right!
- Do you listen to your intuition?
- How loud is it? Is it easy to hear, or is it drowned out by logic, left brain thinking and the busyness of everyday life?
- What does it sound like, or feel like?
- Is there something your intuition is telling you right now that you’ve been ignoring or dismissing for some reason?
- How could you tune into it more?