This is an idea I got from the awesome SARK book, Juicy Pens, Thirsty Paper.
Come up with a book title to describe yourself, or your life, or your current situation.
Some examples she provides for herself:
- ‘Susan rushes in’
- ‘Tall, slow vegetarian takes slow walks’
- ‘You have the right to remain puzzled’
My partner and I are currently building a tiny house, with no construction experience, among doing other things. My current book titles could be:
- ‘Tired body, busy mind: Taking on a project you know nothing about’
- ‘The tiny project with the big impact’
- ‘Trusting the process: How to learn new tasks as you go’
In your journal: come up with some book titles for your life right now.